Papers will have either an Oral (20 minute talk) or a Spotlight (5 minute talk) – see program. The time limit will be strictly enforced. Authors will use their own laptop for presentations. Mac and HDMI adapters and Logitec presenter will be provided. Projector is supporting 1024×768 format. The equipment will be available for testing your talk 30 minutes prior to the day’s first session.
If you will give an oral presentation (20 minute talk), you can also bring a poster if you choose to do so and if you want to have a more detailed discussion with the other attendees. We strongly encourage you to have a poster. Spotlights are required to have a poster.
Each author is also to present a poster during the corresponding poster session at the end of the day.
ORALS –– 20 minutes maximum including questions. Report to the session chair in your presentation room 15 minutes prior to your session.
SPOTLIGHTS 5 minutes maximum. Questions should be reserved for the poster session. Highlight the most important aspects of your work. Report to the session chair in your presentation room 15 minutes prior to your session.
POSTERS — posters must be set-up from 8:30 to 9:00 in the morning on the day of your respective poster session and removed at the end of the day. Poster boards will be numbered. Your poster number will be the number beside your title in the printed program. Push pins will be provided.
Poster Size = 40”high x 60” long (101.6cm high x 152.4cm long) maximum.
LOCAL POSTER PRINTING —
Documart provides local poster printing services and free delivery to the AVSS hotel. Details include:
- 40”x60” poster printed on gloss or matte finish paper for $73.43 including tax. Please upload files by August 18. (24 hours needed for printing)
- To upload your poster PDF file –
- Go to http://documart.com/upload/colorado-springs
- Job or Estimate # – AVSS 2016
- Send files to : Fillmore – 723 E Fillmore Street Colorado Springs, CO
- Attendtion to: John Pullins
- Message: select Gloss or matte paper
- Payment will need to be made prior to delivery via credit card; Documart will contact you.
- 90MB file size limit, and only PDF format is accepted.
- We strongly recommend ordering early to avoid delays. Note that the store will be closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Free delivery will be provided to the Antlers Hotel. You can pickup the poster from the AVSS registration desk by the Summit ballroom during the registration hours.
- Please contact the store directly for ordering, and related questions. Store info:
- DocuMart Copies & Printing
- Address: 723 East Fillmore Street, Colorado Springs, Co. 80907
- Tel: 719-471-0592
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org